Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.10.2022 and 08.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
SONOGEL ultrasound gel from Sonogel
Sonogel SONOGEL ultrasound gel is a non-dripping contact agent for sonography with best conductivity for sound waves. It absorbs moisture from the air and is suitable for large-area use and longer examination times. The gel contains neither glycerine nor formaldehyde and is adjusted to a ph-value of 5.5 - 6.0, therefore the coating of the transducer is not damaged. SONOGEL can be removed without leaving any residue and does not cause any soiling, stains or marks on clothing. Your patients will thank you for this.
- Contact agent for best coupling values
- Suitable for diagnostic sonography
- Viscous, non-drip
- Very good wetting properties
- Without glycerine and formaldehyde
- Temperature stable
- Low dehydration due to hygroscopy
- Microbiologically flawless
- Odorless, colorless
- Dermatologically tested
- Can be used transvaginally
- Produced under vacuum
- ph-value: 5,5 - 6,0
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 Sonogel SONOGEL ultrasound gel in the selected size
- Each Cubitainer is delivered with an empty 250 ml dosage bottle
Pictured accessories are not included.