Atrauman Ag Ointment Compresses from HARTMANN
HARTMANN Atrauman Ag is a non-adhesive wound contact layer coated with elemental silver. The resulting antibacterial properties prevent wound infections and ensure rapid wound healing. The compresses are permeable to secretions on the skin, are particularly soft and drape well. Due to the active substance-free ointment impregnation, they do not stick to the wound and enable an atraumatic dressing change.
- Silver-containing wound dressing with antibacterial properties
- Hydrophobic mesh tulle coated with elemental silver
- Impregnated with neutral ointment mass
- For atraumatic wound treatment
- Particularly soft, easy to cut to size and drapeable
- Permeable to secretions
- No sticking to the wound
- Triglyceride-based ointment impregnation free of active ingredients (neutral lipids)
- Without kerosene
- Composition: Carrier material: Polyamide, coated with elemental silver; Impregnation: Caprylic/ Capric/ Myristic/ Stearic Triglyceride; Bis-diglycerylpolyacyladipate-2, Macrogol 2000
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Please note: Expiration date: Jan 1st 2024 (for size 10x10 cm)
Ointment dressings for wound care
The fibers of HARTMANN's Atrauman Ag dressings are coated with elemental silver and are suitable for the treatment of chronic wounds and acute burns. The wound contact layer is impregnated with a neutral ointment mass without additives and cares for the wound edges. The non-adhesive mesh structure allows secretions to drain and prevents maceration. Atrauman AG can also be used on sensitive skin. The dressings work in direct contact with an absorbent wound dressing such as Zetuvit Plus dressing and can also be used when using a negative pressure wound therapy system.
- 1 pack of HARTMANN Atrauman Ag ointment dressings of 10 pieces in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.