Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.08.2022 and 26.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Atrauman Ag Ointment Compresses from HARTMANN
HARTMANN Atrauman Ag is a non-adhesive wound contact layer coated with elemental silver. The resulting antibacterial properties prevent wound infections and ensure rapid wound healing. The compresses are permeable to secretions on the skin, are particularly soft and drape well. Due to the active substance-free ointment impregnation, they do not stick to the wound and enable an atraumatic dressing change.
- Silver-containing wound dressing with antibacterial properties
- Hydrophobic mesh tulle coated with elemental silver
- Impregnated with neutral ointment mass
- For atraumatic wound treatment
- Particularly soft, easy to cut to size and drapeable
- Permeable to secretions
- No sticking to the wound
- Triglyceride-based ointment impregnation free of active ingredients (neutral lipids)
- Without kerosene
- Composition: Carrier material: Polyamide, coated with elemental silver; Impregnation: Caprylic/ Capric/ Myristic/ Stearic Triglyceride; Bis-diglycerylpolyacyladipate-2, Macrogol 2000
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Ointment dressings for wound care
The fibers of HARTMANN's Atrauman Ag dressings are coated with elemental silver and are suitable for the treatment of chronic wounds and acute burns. The wound contact layer is impregnated with a neutral ointment mass without additives and cares for the wound edges. The non-adhesive mesh structure allows secretions to drain and prevents maceration. Atrauman AG can also be used on sensitive skin. The dressings work in direct contact with an absorbent wound dressing such as Zetuvit Plus dressing and can also be used when using a negative pressure wound therapy system .
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of HARTMANN Atrauman Ag ointment dressings of 10 pieces in the selected size
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.