Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 25.08.2022 and 29.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Grassolind neutral from HARTMANN
HARTMANN's versatile Grassolind Compresses have been designed for atraumatic wound care in everyday medical use. The skin-neutral ointment is particularly suitable for the care of skin-sensitive patients. The wide-meshed cotton fabric ensures good ventilation. The ointment dressings are suitable for every phase of wound healing and promote granulation formation and re-epithelization in the healing process. Due to its special composition, the ointment has a preventive effect against scar contractures.
- Ointment compresses free of active ingredients
- For atraumatic wound treatment in the medical field
- Particularly suitable for the care of patients with sensitive skin
- Suitable for all phases of wound healing
- Secretion-permeable cotton fabric with wide meshes
- Promotes granulation formation and re-epithelialization
- Preventive effect against scar contractures
- Impregnated with skin neutral ointment
- Particularly breathable
- Easy to cut
- Material: Cotton
- Composition: Vaseline, diglycerol ester (from mono- and dicarboxylic fatty acids), synthetic wax
- Available in different sizes and quantities
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of HARTMANN Grassolind neutral ointment dressings in the selected size and number of pieces
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.