Grassolind neutral from HARTMANN
HARTMANN's versatile Grassolind Compresses have been designed for atraumatic wound care in everyday medical use. The skin-neutral ointment is particularly suitable for the care of skin-sensitive patients. The wide-meshed cotton fabric ensures good ventilation. The ointment dressings are suitable for every phase of wound healing and promote granulation formation and re-epithelization in the healing process. Due to its special composition, the ointment has a preventive effect against scar contractures.
- Ointment compresses free of active ingredients
- For atraumatic wound treatment in the medical field
- Particularly suitable for the care of patients with sensitive skin
- Suitable for all phases of wound healing
- Secretion-permeable cotton fabric with wide meshes
- Promotes granulation formation and re-epithelialization
- Preventive effect against scar contractures
- Impregnated with skin neutral ointment
- Particularly breathable
- Easy to cut
- Material: Cotton
- Composition: Vaseline, diglycerol ester (from mono- and dicarboxylic fatty acids), synthetic wax
- Available in different sizes and quantities
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of HARTMANN Grassolind neutral ointment dressings in the selected size and number of pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.