Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
L+R Vliwaktiv Ag from Lohmann & Rauscher
The Vliwaktiv Ag tamponade from Lohmann & Rauscher is especially suitable for tamponading critically colonized deep wounds. In addition, the robust nonwoven pad can also be used as a dressing for superficial wounds. In this case, the tamponade filled with activated charcoal fibers supports the antibacterial care of the injury. On contact with the wound, the highly absorbent material also absorbs the inflammatory pathogens together with the wound exudate. Thanks to the impregnation with silver, germs are killed, thus preventing the spread of infection. At the same time, the integrated activated carbon of Vliwaktiv Ag prevents the development of unpleasant odors.
- Wound dressing with activated charcoal and antimicrobial silver (Ag)
- Specially designed for tamponading deep injuries
- Applicable for critically colonized and infected wounds
- Binds wound exudate and wound odors
- Antibacterial effect
- High absorption capacity
- Also effective against MRSA and VRE strains
- Non-adherent nonwoven envelope
- Note: Do not cut, as activated charcoal particles could enter the wound
- Activated charcoal fiber impregnated with silver
- Polyester/polyethylene nonwoven
- Polypropylene nonwoven wrap
- Absorbent core made of cellulose
- Hot melt adhesive (synthetic polymer with resins and waxes)
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Lohmann & Rauscher Vliwaktiv Ag tamponades with silver in the selected size of 10 pieces each
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.