Delivery 8 to 11 days
You will receive your goods between the 29.08.2022 and 01.09.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Vliwaktiv Ag activated charcoal absorbent pad from Lohmann & Rauscher
Vliwaktiv Ag from Lohmann & Rauscher is an absorbent dressing pad for antibacterial treatment of colonized wounds. The non-woven wound pad is filled with activated carbon fibers, which absorb the inflammatory pathogens together with the wound exudate. Impregnation with silver kills pathogens and prevents the spread of infection. Vliwaktiv Ag also binds unpleasant odors of infected wounds due to the activated carbon. The absorbent dressing has a cellulose core with a protective film to prevent soaking of clothing.
- Wound dressing with activated charcoal and antimicrobial silver (Ag)
- Applicable for critically colonized or infected wounds
- Binds wound exudate and wound odors
- Antibacterial effect
- High absorption capacity
- Also effective against MRSA and VRE strains
- Non-adherent nonwoven envelope
- Note: Do not cut, as activated charcoal particles could enter the wound
- Composition: activated carbon fiber impregnated with silver, polyester/polyethylene nonwoven, additionally in the absorbent pad: Polypropylene linen protective film, absorbent core made of cellulose, hot melt adhesive (synthetic polymer with resins and waxes)
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Lohmann & Rauscher Vliwaktiv Ag activated charcoal absorbent dressings in the selected size of 10 pieces each
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.