Minimalist baby scale with large lying surface
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
MBD Baby scale from KERN
The MBD baby scale from KERN has a large, ergonomically optimized lying surface that enables safe and accurate weighing of the infant. The scale has several additional functions to assist staff during the examination.
- Modern infant scale with ergonomically optimized lying surface
- Particularly flat construction and compact design
- Rubberized feet for non-slip grip
- Hygienically easy to clean
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: approx. L 65 x W 35 x H 7.4 cm (incl. weighing tray)
- Weight: 2 kg
Practical additional functions of the KERN MBD baby scale
To support the examination, the MBD baby scale has useful additional functions.
Should the baby lie particularly restless, the dynamic weighing function still ensures a reliable result. For this purpose, the scale calculates an accurate average value from successive individual measurements.
The data hold function makes it possible to freeze the determined measurement result in the display. This means that medical staff can simply attend to the further care of the young patient and note the measured value at a later time.
If the respective weight gain before and after food intake is to be determined, the difference function is used. At the touch of a button, the MBD scale calculates the difference between a previous and a later weighing - ideal for measuring the amount of breast milk taken in after feeding.
To conserve the batteries supplied, the baby scale also has an auto-off function, whereby the device switches itself off after 20 seconds of inactivity.
- Functions: Dynamic-Weighing, Data-Hold, Difference, Auto-Off
- Weighing system: Strain gauge
- Units of measurement: Kilogram, Pound (lb)
- Digit increments: 10 g
- Weighing range: max. 15 kg
- Power supply: Battery operation (2 AAA batteries)
- Operating time: approx. 20 hrs.
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN MBD baby scale
- 2 AAA batteries
The scale is not intended for use in legal metrology.
|Load Capacity:||15 kg|
This item is not eligible for returns.