Calibrated scale with Safe-Guard lying surface
Delivery 9 to 12 days
You will receive your goods between the 12.04.2023 and 15.04.2023
MBA Baby scale from KERN
The MBA baby scale from KERN is a medical scale for the professional sector. Thanks to the ergonomically shaped and laterally raised lying surface, the so-called Safe-Guard lying surface, safe and accurate weighing of the infant is possible. The rubberized feet ensure a secure hold on smooth surfaces.
- Medical baby scale for easy diagnostics
- Safe-Guard lying surface for additional safety during weighing
- Height-adjustable rubber feet for optimal stability
- Large LC display with backlight
- Robust and easy to clean material for maximum hygiene
- Lightweight and compact design allows easy transport
- Optional WLAN module for connection to PC and printer
- Medical approval according to 93/42/EEC
- Calibrated class III for the respective country of delivery, incl. calibration fee
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions lying surface: W 60 × D 26 cm
- Overall dimensions: W 60 × D 36 × H 14.1 cm
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
- Available in different versions
Extended range of functions of the MBA baby scale
For more convenience and as an aid to weighing, the MBA baby scale is equipped with practical additional functions.
The integrated Hold function allows to freeze the measured result in the display. This means that medical staff can devote themselves to parental consultation without haste and note down the determined value at a later time.
The integrated auto-off function prevents the battery from draining prematurely. In idle mode, the baby scale switches itself off after a short time.
- Functions: Data-Hold, Auto-Off
- Weighing range: max. 15 kg
- Power supply: 6 AA batteries
- Operating time: up to 20 hrs.
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN MBA baby scale
- 6 AA batteries
- Including calibration class III for the respective country of delivery
|Load Capacity:||15 kg|
|Calibration:||Calibration class III|
This item is not eligible for returns.