Medical tripod scale with indicator at waist level
Delivery 9 to 12 days
You will receive your goods between the 17.04.2023 and 20.04.2023
MPS-PM column scale from KERN
The MPS-PM stand scale from KERN is a step-on personal scale - simply tap, step on, read. The scale has a large step-on surface with a non-slip plastic surface, which ensures optimal stability for the patient. In addition, the column scale has practical additional functions that are used during the examination.
- Robust column scale with a wide range of functions
- For daily use in a professional environment
- Safe and slip-free set-up due to height-adjustable rubber feet
- Standard bubble level for precise leveling of the scale
- Intuitive operation via keypad
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Medical approval according to 93/42/EEC
- Incl. calibration class III for the respective country of delivery
- Material: Painted steel
- Dimensions of display unit: W 21.5 × D 11 × H 4.5 cm
- Weighing plate dimensions: W 27.5 × D 29.5 × H 5.8 cm
- Overall dimensions: W 27.5 × D 46 × H 101 cm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.6 kg
Extended functionality of the MPS-PM column scale from KERN
For improved measurement accuracy and as an aid to diagnosis, the MPS-PM column scale has practical additional functions such as BMI, tare and hold function.
With the patient's height and determined weight, the scale can automatically calculate the body mass index using the BMI function . This value can then be used in the diagnosis to assess the further course of therapy.
In the event of any preloads, the tarefunction can be used to tare away the respective tare weight so that only the patient's actual weight is subsequently displayed. This function is particularly suitable for weighing infants without separating them from the parent. For this purpose, the weight of the parent is measured first, followed by the weight of the parent together with that of the infant. Afterwards, the baby's body weight can be balanced.
In addition, the stand scale has a hold function, which allows the measured result to be frozen in the display for later processing.
- Functions: BMI, Tare, Hold
- Weighing range: 2 - 200 kg
- Digit increments: 100 g
- Power supply: 6 AA batteries (sold separately) or AC adapter
- Operating time: up to 50 hours (battery operation)
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN MPS-PM column scale
- 1 display unit with stand
1 power supply EU/CH/UK
- Including calibration class III for the respective country of delivery
|Load Capacity:||200 kg|
|Calibration:||Calibration class III|
This item is not eligible for returns.