With WiFi interface & load capacity up to 300 kg
Delivery 7 to 10 days
You will receive your goods between the 09.06.2023 and 13.06.2023
Personal scale MPN 300K-1LM from KERN
The KERN MPN 300K-1LM personal scale is a Class III calibrated scale with an integrable WLAN interface that enables wireless transmission of weighing data to EMR or EHR systems. The personal scale has a capacity of up to 300 kg, making it ideal for measuring overweight or obese patients. With an accuracy of 0.1 kg, the scale delivers precise measurement results and impresses with features such as the KERN Universal Port (KUP), which allows external interface adapters to be connected to exchange data and control commands.
- Personal scale for patients up to 300 kg
- Robust design for daily use in professional environment
- With WLAN interface and KERN Universal Port
- Ideal for:
- Medical practices
- Weighing in the adipose range up to 300 kg
- Level for exact levelling of the scale as standard
- Stable handle for transporting the scale
- Evaluation unit can be positioned in many ways, e.g. free-standing or screwed to the wall
- Large LCD display
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Safe and slip-free positioning due to height-adjustable rubber feet
- Large tread surface with non-slip and abrasion-resistant surface for optimum stability
- Calibrated class III for Germany
- Material (housing): ABS plastic
- Material (weighing plate): Steel, painted
- Material (platform): Cast aluminum, plastic
- Material (load cells): Aluminum
- Dimensions (weighing platform): W 40 x D 50 x H 12 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
Practical additional functions of the KERN personal scale MPN 300K-1LM
For precise measurement results during weighing and as a support in everyday laboratory work, the scale has various additional functions.
The hold function determines a stable weight value for restless patients by averaging, which is "frozen" for some time. This gives healthcare professionals enough time to turn their attention to the patient and then read off the weight value in peace.
Thanks to the integrated auto-off function, the scale switches itself off after a short time. This saves the additional effort of deactivating the scale manually and is power-saving.
With the BMI function, medical professionals can determine the weight status of patients and distinguish between underweight, normal weight and overweight.
Thanks to the fine display, the readability [d] can be increased by 1 digit for 5 s by pressing a key.
By using the mother-child function, the weight of the parent, which was previously determined by weighing, is set to zero simply by pressing a button. Subsequently, both the parent and the child can be weighed together. The child's weight is now shown directly on the display, which is particularly convenient for small children.
With the WLAN interface, weight values can be transferred directly to the digital patient record to avoid documentation or transmission errors. The KERN Universal Port allows easy connection to external devices such as networks, PCs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, printers and other devices. Control commands and data input can be sent to the scale via the connected devices.
- Functions: Hold, BMI, fine display, mother-child (pre-tare)
- Weighing system: strain gauge
- Weighing range: max. 300 kg
- Measuring unit: kg
- Measuring accuracy: 0,1 kg
- Interface: WLAN, KERN Universal Port
- Operating time: 48 hours (backlight off), 24 hours (backlight on)
- Power supply: 6 1,5 V AA batteries (not included)
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN personal scale MPN 300K-1LM
- 1 power supply unit
- 1 work protection cover
- 1 instruction manual
|Load Capacity:||300 kg|
|Calibration:||Calibration class III|
This item is not eligible for returns.
Operating instructionsView details