Pediatric stethoscope with aluminum chestpiece
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 06.04.2023 and 12.04.2023
Pulse II Child Stethoscope from Spengler
Spengler’s Pulse II Stethoscope is the result of a collaboration between the acoustic engineers of the Centre nationale de la recherche scientifique (French National Research Center) and the students of the École centrale de Marseille school of engineering. The stethoscope is made of aluminum, a material that makes the diagnostic instrument particularly lightweight without having to sacrifice its efficiency. The stethoscope’s pleasant colors and unique appearance make it the perfect partner in crime for the stressful everyday life of medical professionals.
- Pediatric flat-head stethoscope for nurses
- Chestpiece and ear hooks made of aluminum
- With fiberglass membrane for excellent acoustics
- Innovative tubing technology for better background noise isolation
- New ear hook design for better auscultations
- Includes silicone ear tips for excellent comfort
- Floating membrane material: Fiberglass
- Chestpiece material: Aluminum
- Ear hooks material: Aluminum
- Tube material: PVC
- Length of the tube and ear hooks: 60 cm
- Diameter (large membrane): 34.5 mm
- Weight: 19.6 g
The lightweight among chestpieces
The Pulse II’s chestpiece is made of aluminum, a material that makes the diagnostic instrument particularly lightweight without having to sacrifice its efficiency
Perfectly protected chestpiece
The stethoscope’s non-chill rim is specially large, covering thus the entire upper part of the chestpiece. This will protect your stethoscope at all times, even if it falls down.
The Pulse II pediatric stethoscope’s design features an unusual look which makes medical examinations on children more comfortable
Improved ear hooks
The Magister II’s ear hooks feature a new shape which gives them a certain lightness, all without any angular edges. These hooks are therefore able to transmit excellent sound waves to the ear tips.
Spengler invented the blood pressure monitor in 1907, creating a dream team between stethoscope and blood pressure measurement. Spengler has been developing stethoscopes for medical professionals for over 100 years.
- 1 Spengler Pulse II Child Stethoscope
- 2 pairs of ear tips