Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.02.2023 and 06.02.2023
Classic II Infant Stethoscope from Littmann
The Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope has been especially designed for young patients. The handy two-headed chestpiece and small diaphragm allow for an optimal auscultation of infants, while the soft non-chill rims protect the sensitive skin of the infant from the steel coldness. In addition, the single-tube stethoscope is equipped with a binaural construction that will let you adjust the ear tubes to your liking. The pediatric stethoscope makes auscultation fast, accurate and comfortable on a day-to-day basis at the hospital or your office – for both doctors and small patients.
You can also choose between your favorite color combinations. Choose a chest piece with a classy steel look for an elegant appearance, and combine it with whichever tube color you desire. The blue-green Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope comes with a shimmering Rainbow Finish and some shiny gold ear hooks – a colorful highlight for everyday use! All Littmann stethoscopes contain nickel, which prevents it from rusting.
For those with eagle eyes: Please note that color deviations are possible!
- Modern Littmann Stethoscope for auscultating infants
- Two-sided chestpiece adapted to infants
- High-quality chestpiece made of stainless steel – choose between stainless steel look or rainbow finish
- Sensitive and traditional diaphragm
- Soft ear tips
- Tube length: 51 cm
- Total length: 71 cm
- Diameter (diaphragm): ⌀ 33 cm
- Diameter (rim): ⌀ 27 cm
- Weight (chest piece): 40 g
- Total weight: 105 g
- Available with optional engraving
- Available in different colors
- 1 Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope in the selected color
|Service Offer:||Laser engraving|