Two-sided chestpiece with precise convex membrane
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.06.2023 and 06.06.2023
Finesse² Stethoscope with Premium Case from ERKA
Every patient is different! But you will definitely be fully equipped for auscultating any patient with the ERKA Finesse² Stethoscope. It does not matter if you want to auscultate lungs, heart or intestinal sounds, adults or children. The ERKA Finesse² will help you handle every possible situation. It can be used in many medical areas and also comes in a wide range of colors. Bring some variety and joy to your day-to-day life at work with your new bright pink or calm green stethoscope!
- Universal acoustic stethoscope for pulmonologists, cardiologists, internists, anesthesiologists, emergency and family doctors, and medical students
- Two-sided ERKA Finesse² cardiology
- Highly polished and pore-free chrome-plating
- Two convex membranes that transmit the entire frequency spectrum of both adults and children
- Special ERKA membrane with convex tension that transmits high and low frequencies
- Dual-lumen tubing
- Easy to clean and compatible with most medical cleaning agents
- Includes soft silicone eartips and Premium Case carrying bag
- Made in Germany
- Diameter of the small membrane: ⌀ 30 mm
- Diameter of the large membrane: ⌀ 47 mm
- Available in different colors
ERKA Finesse² – The absolute all-rounder
The switchable chestpiece of the ERKA Finesse² Stethoscope combines two membrane sides. Each of them enable a perfect audition of the complete frequency spectrum. The large membrane side is designed for auscultating high and low frequency sounds in adults, while the small membrane side is well suited for children or thin patients. The ERKA convex membrane of the stethoscope has a base tension that allows excellent resonance and sound transmission. This makes the ERKA Finesse² a universal aid. It is particularly suitable for general practitioners as well as internists, pulmonologists, and cardiologists. However, emergency doctors, paramedics, medical students and anesthesiologists will also enjoy the brilliant resonance and sound transmission of the Finesse two-sided stethoscope.
The ergonomically shaped chestpiece will allow you to auscultate hard-to-reach body parts. The hand-polished, pore-free, and chrome-plated brass surface is particularly hygienic. The non-chill rim on both side protect the membranes and ensure maximum comfort for your patient.
The ERKA Finesse² Stethoscope features two parallel inner tubes that block any friction noises. This optimizes the sound image and minimizes background noise. The spring tension setting ensures that no acoustics get lost on the way from the chestpiece to the ear. The ergonomically shaped and standard 15° angled eartips can be individually adjusted to your ear canal.
What makes ERKA stethoscopes so special? Every single one of them has been elaborately hand-polished and chrome-plated by a master craftsman. This means that each one of them is a unique piece made in Germany
- 1 ERKA Finesse² Stethoscope in the desired color
- 1 Premium Case transporting bag
- 1 pair of soft ear tips
Additional 5% discount for studentsView details