Delivery 7 to 10 days
The delivery will take place between the 13.10.2023 and 17.10.2023
EOS Veterinary Scale from KERN
Whether small or large, the EOS veterinary scale from KERN is suitable for weighing all furry patients. The practical additional programs make it possible, for example, to determine a correct measured value even if man's best friend does not keep still. By the integrated carrying handle and the flexible roles the large balance can be transported comfortably by the veterinary practice and - hospital. The increased weighing range of up to 150 kg even makes it possible in most cases to weigh the pet owner together with his protégé. Subsequently, the weight of the human can simply be calculated to determine the weight of the animal. And if there is no power outlet nearby, the EOS pet scale can also be used in battery mode.
- Extra large animal scale with stainless steel plate
- Convenient 4-button operation
- With integrated carrying handle and two wheels for easy transport
- Choice of battery or mains operation
- Display unit can optionally be mounted on the wall
- Incl. non-slip rubber mat
- Material housing: plastic
- Material weighing plate: stainless steel
- Dimensions display unit: approx. W 23 x D 11 x H 5 cm
- Dimensions weighing plate: approx. W 90 x D 55 x H 6 cm
- Cable length: 270 cm
- Weight: 18,8 kg
Functional range of the EOS veterinary scale from KERN
For use in veterinary medicine, the EOS veterinary scale has several practical additional functions that make weighing animals a breeze.
In the event that the energetic puppy is just restless on the scale, the integrated Dynamic Weighing function nevertheless enables a precise measurement result. For this purpose, an exact average value is calculated from several individual measurements.
And if the cat prefers to remain on the arm, the tare function makes it easy to balance the weight of the master. To do this, the weight of the human is determined first, followed by the weight of the animal. The EOS veterinary scale then calculates the difference independently.
The daily medical routine can be hectic. So that the measurement result does not have to be noted immediately, the data hold function allows the value to be frozen in the display. This allows medical staff to continue caring for the animal and document the determined value at a later time.
To conserve battery power and for added convenience, the veterinary scale also features an auto-off function that allows the device to turn itself off after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- Functions: Dynamic-Weighing, Tare, Data-Hold, Auto-Off
- Weighing system: strain gauge
- Weighing capacity: max. 150 kg
- Weighing units: Kilogram, Pound (lb)
- Digit increments: 50 g
- Power supply: 6 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter
- Operating time: up to 60 hours (battery operation)
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN EOS veterinary scale
- 1 rubber mat
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.