Delivery 11 to 14 days
You will receive your goods between the 13.02.2023 and 16.02.2023
HEINE Adapterschale Smartphone iC1 from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE iC1 smartphone adapter cradle allows you to connect a current iPhone to the high-quality iC1 dermatoscope. The LED dermatoscope, together with the free iC1 app and the adapter tray, enables 40x digital magnification as well as comprehensive photo documentation and storage on your iPhone. Dermatology images can thus be easily documented in the patient data and assigned to the body map. This makes monitoring skin lesions fast and clear.
- Smartphone adapter cradle for connecting the iC1 dermatoscope to the iPhone
- Up to 40x digital magnification and up to 12 MP resolution
- Tray can be used with the adapter of the iC1 dermatoscope
- Free HEINE iC1 app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (iOS 10 or later; 39.9 MB)
- Available for different Apple iPhone generations (6/6s or 7/8)
HEINE DERM App
With the free HEINE iC1 app, you can use your iPhone to store and manage dermoscopic digital images. In combination with your HEINE dermatoscope, images of skin lesions are created via the iPhone's camera system and stored on your iPhone in high-resolution image quality. The app optimizes the camera settings so that up to 40x digital magnifications are possible via the zoom function.
Using the HEINE iC1 app, the images can be placed on a body map and comments, risk levels, diagnoses and therapies can be added. A clear index function and automatic date recording make it easier to manage patient data and compare follow-up images. You can then discuss the images in detail with your patients. The sharing function allows dermoscope images to be forwarded via e-mail or messenger services. This allows convenient sharing with colleagues or patient management systems (PMS).
Scope of delivery
- 1 HEINE adapter tray smartphone iC1 for iPhone 6/6s or 7/8