Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.10.2023 and 11.10.2023
These high-quality adhesive electrodes are designed for single use. They are made of soft foam and have a port for banana plugs. Their solid gel coating allows for long-lasting adhesion while the Ag/AgCl-sensor material ensures highest conductivity. The electrodes are suitable for use in diagnostic and long-term ECG measurements in clinics and doctor’s offices.
- Hygienic single-use adhesive electrodes
- Applicable in diagnostic and long-term ECG measurements
- Centered port for banana plugs
- Long-lasting adhesion due to solid gel coating
- High conductivity
- Backing material: foam
- Sensor material: Ag/AgCl
- Shape: round
- Diameter: 45 mm
- 1 pack of single-use plug-in electrodes with 30 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.