Article successfully added.
Highly effective disinfection for thermolabile materials
Order number: 113425
Package: 5 l
€95.08 Incl. VAT*(€19.02 / 1 l)
€79.90 net*(€15.98 / 1 l)
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
BBraun Helipur H plus N from B. Braun
Rinse instruments thoroughly after disinfection and cleaning. Finally rinse with demineralized water, let dry, and continue preparation as needed for specific future uses.
- liquid concentrate with pleasant scent, aldehyde-base
- gentle preparation of rigid and flexible endoscopes, anesthesia-accessories and other thermo-labile materials
- comprehensive effectiveness range: bacteria (incl. MRSA and TbB) and fungi.
- limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HCV, HIV)
- very economical through low application-concentration (1 %/30 min.; 1,5 %/15 min. DGHM/VAH)
- suited for ultrasonic baths
- DGHM/VAH-listed and in the IHO-virucidalia-List
- for thermo-labile instruments
|Hazard warnings:||H302+H332 – Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled., H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage., H317 – May cause an allergic skin reaction., H334 – May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled., H412 – Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|Safety instructions:||P260 – Do not breathe mist., P273 – Avoid release to the environment., P280 – Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection., P303+P361+P353 – IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]., P304+P340 – IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing., P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., P310 – Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor., P501 - Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal facility.|
Brand: B. Braun