Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 02.10.2023 and 06.10.2023
BBraun Helipur H plus N from B. Braun
Rinse instruments thoroughly after disinfection and cleaning. Finally rinse with demineralized water, let dry, and continue preparation as needed for specific future uses.
- liquid concentrate with pleasant scent, aldehyde-base
- gentle preparation of rigid and flexible endoscopes, anesthesia-accessories and other thermo-labile materials
- comprehensive effectiveness range: bacteria (incl. MRSA and TbB) and fungi.
- limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HCV, HIV)
- very economical through low application-concentration (1 %/30 min.; 1,5 %/15 min. DGHM/VAH)
- suited for ultrasonic baths
- DGHM/VAH-listed and in the IHO-virucidalia-List
- for thermo-labile instruments
H302+H332 – Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H317 – May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 – May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
H412 – Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P260 – Do not breathe mist.
P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
P280 – Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P303+P361+P353 – IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P304+P340 – IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P310 – Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal facility.