Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
Helipur instrument disinfection from B. Braun
100 g solution contain
p-chloride-m-cresol 8,5 g, p-chloride-o-benzyl phenol 4,8 g, o-phenyl phenol 4,0 g, anionic tensides, aliphatic alcohols, complex builder, corrosion guard, fragrances, dye.
- for standard instruments
- aldehyde- and phenol-free
- suited for all instruments and devices made of metal, glass, and ceramic
- disinfection and cleaning in one step; contaminated instruments are immersed directly in the solution, manual pre- and after-cleaning are usually unnecessary
- very economical
- suited for ultrasonic baths
- Effectiveness range: bactericidal, limited virucidal (HBV/HIV), fungicidal
- 1,5 % at 60 min. soaking time
H226 – Flammable liquid and vapour.
H290 – May be corrosive to metals.
H302+H312 – Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
H315 – Causes skin irritation.
H317 – May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318 – Causes serious eye damage.
H410 – Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P260 – Do not breathe vapours.
P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
P280 – Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P303+P361+P353 – IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P312 – Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel unwell.