Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.10.2022 and 08.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Helipur instrument disinfection from B. Braun
100 g solution contain
p-chloride-m-cresol 8,5 g, p-chloride-o-benzyl phenol 4,8 g, o-phenyl phenol 4,0 g, anionic tensides, aliphatic alcohols, complex builder, corrosion guard, fragrances, dye.
- for standard instruments
- aldehyde- and phenol-free
- suited for all instruments and devices made of metal, glass, and ceramic
- disinfection and cleaning in one step; contaminated instruments are immersed directly in the solution, manual pre- and after-cleaning are usually unnecessary
- very economical
- suited for ultrasonic baths
- Effectiveness range: bactericidal, limited virucidal (HBV/HIV), fungicidal
- 1,5 % at 60 min. soaking time
|Hazard warnings:||H226 – Flammable liquid and vapour., H290 – May be corrosive to metals., H302+H312 – Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin., H315 – Causes skin irritation., H317 – May cause an allergic skin reaction., H318 – Causes serious eye damage., H410 – Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|Safety instructions:||P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking., P260 – Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/ spray., P273 – Avoid release to the environment., P280 – Wear eye protection/face protection., P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., P312 – Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…/if you feel unwell.|
|Biocides:||Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.|