With tip for liquid freezing
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
Cryoalfa Perfect II from Cryoalfa
For important, daily dermatological indications in the practice, such as various types of warts, naevi, condyloma, haemangioma, basalioma, keratoses, precancerous lesions, senile and malign lentigines; in ophthalmology: eye lid tumors, squamous cancer.
- economical treatment
- simple, safe operation
- exceptionally accurate application at a constant working temperature of -89° C
- rests in the hand like a ballpoint pen
- suitable for almost all skin lesions
- remove warts with only one treatment
- non-scarring, painless, fast and safe
- Flowstop single switch design
- one cartridge is enough for ca. 30 treatments
- accessories for special applications in gynecology, proctology, urology, plastic surgery, dental medicine, veterinary medicine, podiatry and cosmetics.
How it works
Key is the formation of extra- and intra-cellular ice crystals in the tissue being treated, as it leads to cell destruction with secondary effects. In the case of rapid freezing, intra- and extra-cellular ice crystals form almost simultaneously, called a homogeneous nucleation; when the freezing occurs slowly, first appear only extra-cellular and, after a delay,, the intra-cellular ice crystals, termed a heterogeneneous nucleation.
In this context, it can be said that there are three distinct phases: the physical, the vascular and the immunological.
Direct destruction of tissue and cells through ice crystal formation, as well as secondary structural changes during melting after one or more freeze-and-melt cycles, ends with the melting. A disruption of micro-circulation in the frozen area for up to 48 hours afterward leads to secondary tissue anoxia and further destruction, particularly in the border region.
Antigenic properties of changed or liberated tissue particles in the physical phase can also induce secondary effect outside the treated area.
- Cryoalfa Perfect II with standard head
- dowel pin
- anti-slip cloth
- user guide
This item is not eligible for returns.