Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 19.08.2022 and 23.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Cleartest tuberculosis from servoprax
The Cleartest Tuberculosis is a rapid immunoassay for the detection of Myobacterium tuberculosis in capillary blood, serum or plasma. It detects IgG antibodies if there was a previous tuberculosis vaccination or healed infection and IgM antibodies if there is active tuberculosis. A unique feature of the test is that 1 line appears for both IgG and IgM antibodies.
Important Note: For health care professionals only.
Thetest should only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Rapid test for the qualitative detection of Myobacterium Tuberculosis
- Easy to use
- Alternative to the no longer available skin test according to Mendel-Mantoux
- Evaluation time: 10 minutes
- Storage at 2 - 30 °C
- Available in different package sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Cleartest Tuberculosis in the selected package size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.