Syphilis-Test from möLab
The Syphilis test from möLab is used for the qualitative detection of antibodies to the bacterium Treponema Pallidum in blood. Whole blood, serum or plasma can be used as sample material. By means of visual color development on the test strip, existing antibodies areeasily detected . The blood test is intended for professional use only for in vitro diagnosis. The determination of the antibody concentration is used for exclusion diagnostics of the sexually transmitted disease syphilis.
Important note: For health professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Chromatographic immunoassay test for qualitative detection of antibodies to the bacterium Treponema Pallidum (TP)
- For the exclusion diagnosis of syphilis
- Test result in only 5 minutes
- High sensitivity and specificity (>99 %)
- Ideal for use in professional in vitro diagnostics
- Sample material: whole blood, serum, plasma
- Storage at 2 to 30 °C
- Long shelf life of unopened test cassettes (up to 24 months)
Scope of delivery
- 1 package möLab Syphilis Test consisting of
- 25 test cassettes
- 25 pipettes
- 1 bottle of extraction buffer
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.