Multi drug rapid test from Abbott
The Abbott Multi Drug Rapid Test is designed for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and their major metabolites. The test cassette is easy to use by simply dipping it into the sample material and the test result can be read after only 5 minutes. The rapid results and simple evaluation make the rapid test ideal for use in clinics, by emergency services and by medical professionals in the police.
Important note: For health professionals only.
Thetest may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Multi-dip test for the detection of drugs in urine
- Chromatographic lateral flow immunoassay
- Screening test for multiple drugs simultaneously
- For professional in vitro diagnostic application
- Test result available after only 5 minutes
- Individually packaged
- Easy to use by simple immersion
- Test parameters:
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Sample material: Urine
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Abbott Multi Drug Rapid Test, 20 pcs. each
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.