Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
dedicio Chlamydia rapid test from nal von minden
The dedicio Chlamydia rapid test from nal von minden is used for the qualitative detection of Chlamydia trachomatis. By means of visual color development on the test strip, existing antigens areeasily and clearly detected . The test is intended for professional use only for in vitro diagnosis and requires a cervical or urethral swab or urine as specimen material. Thus, a Chlamydia infection can be detected in a few minutes, allowing early treatment.
Important note: For health professionals only.
Thetest may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Visual immunoassay test for the qualitative detection of Chlamydia trachomatis
- Test result in only 10 minutes
- For the professional in vitro diagnostic application
- Aids in the diagnosis of Chlamydia infection
- High specificity and sensitivity
- Integrated procedure control with control line
- Test material: endocervical swab / urethral swab or urine sample
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
- Long shelf life of unopened test cassettes (up to 24 months)
- Important note: reagent A causes skin irritation and severe eye irritation: contains NaOH
Scope of delivery
- 1 package nal von minden dedicio Chlamydia rapid test consisting of:
- 20 test cassettes
- 1 bottle of reagent A
- 1 bottle of reagent B
- 20 swabs
- 20 pipettes
- 20 extra tubes
H315 – Causes skin irritation.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.