Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 9||€21.90 *||€26.06 *||€4.38 * / 1 piece(s)||€5.21 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 10||€19.90 *||€23.68 *||€3.98 * / 1 piece(s)||€4.74 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 50||€17.90 *||€21.30 *||€3.58 * / 1 piece(s)||€4.26 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 170||€15.90 *||€18.92 *||€3.18 * / 1 piece(s)||€3.78 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 340||€13.90 *||€16.54 *||€2.78 * / 1 piece(s)||€3.31 * / 1 piece(s)|
Clinitest Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test from Siemens
This test is approved according to §11 paragraph 1 Medical Devices Act (MPG) for self-testing by lay persons.
The Clinitest Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test from Siemens rapidly and reliably detects acute COVID-19 infection within 15 minutes at the point-of-care. Compared to other Corona tests, an anterior nasal swab is available in addition to the nasopharyngeal swab.
Detection of the new Corona variants (including Omikron): Detailed information on the detection of SARS-CoV-2 variants, including Omikron, can be found in the Report on SARS-CoV-2 Mutations as well as the Report on Detection of the Omikron Mutant .
Billing as a service provider: Before ordering, please check with your health insurance provider's association (KV) for their specifications, as these may vary from region to region. The health insurance benefit generally includes material costs of a maximum of € 3.50 and treatment costs of € 8 per test or € 5 when monitoring a self-test. This antigen rapid test is listed BfArM .
- COVID-19 rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens
- Immunochromatographic in vitro test
- Rapid test result within 15 minutes
- Sample collection via nasopharyngeal swab or anterior nasal swab
- Reliable and rapid test results
- BfArM listed & PEI evaluated
- CE certified
- On the list of the European Commission for COVID-19 antigen rapid tests
- Nasopharyngeal swab: sensitivity (98.32%) and specificity (99.60%)
- Nasal swab: sensitivity (97.25%) and specificity (100%)
- Store test kits at room temperature or refrigerated at 2 - 30°C
- Please also refer to the instructions for use!
Procedure of the Clinitest Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test
Collect the nasal swab specimen using the enclosed cotton swab. Prepare the workstation by placing the extraction tube upright and adding about 10 drops of buffer solution. Then dip the cotton swab with the extracted sample into the filled tube. Rotate the stick at least 6 times and then let it rest for one minute. Then squeeze the tube to completely wet the cotton swab. It can then be removed. Add 4 drops of the solution to the sample well of the test cassette. Wait 15 minutes and read the test result.
Scope of delivery
- 5 Siemens Clinitest Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests
- 1 set of 5 tests each includes:
- 5 test cassettes
- 5 sterile cotton swabs
- 5 extraction tubes and tips filled with buffer solution
- 1 instruction manual
This article is excluded from withdrawal.