Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.10.2022 and 08.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
mö-screen SARS-CoV-2 neutralising antibody rapid test from möLab
With the mö-screen SARS-CoV-2 NAb rapid test from möLab, neutralising antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 can be detected rapidly and qualitatively. Therefore it can be checked if, following vaccination or recovery from an infection, protective antibodies have formed in the patient’s blood which protect against a potential reinfection. This rapid test does not provide any indications of an acute COVID-19 infection. Whole blood, serum or plasma is used as a sample for the NAb rapid test. If antibodies are present, they react with the particles of the test cassette, which are coated with spike protein antigen, and the capture reagent applied to the membrane. The test result can be read after only 10 minutes.
Important note: Only for members of the healthcare professions.
The möLab mö-screen SARS-CoV-2 neutralising antibody rapid test may only be performed and interpreted by a doctor or a medically authorized person. Medical laypersons may apply and assess the test incorrectly.
- Rapid test to detect neutralising antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- To evaluate the immunisation after recovery from infection or a corona vaccination – even after only the 1st vaccine dose
- Test can be used as IGeL service (individual health service)
- Sample material: Full blood serum or plasma
- Rapid test evaluation after 10 minutes
- Exclusively for in vitro diagnostics
- High relative sensitivity (>99.99%) and specificity (>99.99%)
- Storage at 2 - 30°C (do no freeze)
- Please also follow the instructions for use!
Scope of delivery
- 10 möLab mö-screen SARS-CoV-2 NAb test cassettes
- 10 alcohol swabs
- 10 lancets
- 10 micro pipettes
- 1 bottle of buffer solution
- 1 instructions for use
|DocCheck Shop Deal:||DocCheck Shop Top Deal|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.