Article successfully added.
Qualitative detection of ethyl glucuronide in urine
Article ID: 102467.0
Package: 10 piece(s)
€47.48 Incl. VAT*(€4.75 / 1 piece(s))
€39.90 net*(€3.99 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.06.2023 and 06.06.2023
ETG rapid test from möLab
The ETG rapid test from möLab is used to detect ethyl glucuronide and thus the exposure of alcohol in urine. By means of visual color development, the result can be read after only 5 minutes. Ideal for checking alcohol abstinence and in areas where drinking alcohol is prohibited.
Important notice: For health professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Qualitative detection of ethyl glucuronide in urine
- For the detection of alcohol consumption
- Without the use of additional laboratory equipment
- Test result in only 5 minutes
- High sensitivity and specificity
- For use in professional in vitro diagnostics
- Sample material: urine
- Sample volume: 120 µl
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
- Long shelf life of unopened test cassettes (up to 24 months)
Scope of delivery
- 1 package möLab ETG rapid test at 10 pieces each
For healthcare professionals only