Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 06.04.2023 and 12.04.2023
DS 301H Medicine refrigerator from Dometic
The Dometic DS 301H medication refrigerator with vibration-free absorption cooling offers all the important functions needed to store preparations and vaccines that require refrigeration. The digital thermometer is connected externally and displays the cooling capacity inside. The built-in value memory and the warning signal when the door is open for too long support the user in operation and ensure constant cooling. The large plastic drawers with high, transparent front prevent cold loss when opening. The door lock ensures that only authorized persons have access to the medicines in the refrigerator.
- Compact medication refrigerator
- Ideal for clinics, medical practices, pharmacies, health centers and care facilities
- For storing preparations requiring refrigeration between 2 °C and 8 °C
- External min/max refrigerator thermometer with 3 m sensor cable
- Vibration-free noiseless absorption cooling
- Integrated ventilation for reliably constant temperature
- Intelligent energy management with automatic temperature control
- Plastic drawers with 1/2 extension
- LED interior lighting with infrared sensor
- Acoustic door alarm after 20 seconds
- Securely lockable
- Suitable for freestanding use and built-in or under-counter installation
- Door hinge: Right (can be changed to left, see instructions for use)
- Color: White
- Volume: 27 l
- Dimensions: approx. D 39.3 x H 58.0 x W 42.2 mm
- Weight: approx. 15 kg
- Electronic thermostat controller
- Cooling technology: absorption
- Temperature range 2-8 °C
- Energy consumption: 0.86 kWh / 24h
- Input voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Connected load: 65 W
- Power supply via Schuko plug for DE
- Thermometer: external, waterproof,
- Measuring range: -5 to +50 °C (+23 to 122 °F),
- Display increments: 1 °C (2 °F),
- Measuring cycle: 10 sec.
- Noise emission: 35 dB(A) (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14)/Noise Class: B (EU20192016)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Dometic DS 301H medicine refrigerator
The refrigerator door is mounted on the right side as standard ex works. A conversion to the left door hinge is independently possible. Further details can be found in the instruction manual.
The medication refrigerator is intended for commercial use.
This item is not eligible for returns.
Free kerb deliveryView details