Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
DS 301H medicine refrigerator from Dometic
The Dometic DS 301H medicine refrigerator with vibration-free absorption cooling offers all the important functions needed to store medicines and vaccines that require refrigeration. The digital thermometer is connected externally and indicates the cooling performance on the inside. The built-in value memory and the warning signal when the door is left open for too long support the user during operation and ensure constant cooling. The large plastic drawers with a high transparent front prevent cold loss when opening. The only authorised persons have access to the medicine in the refrigerator.
- Compact medicine refrigerator
- Ideal for hospitals, doctor’s offices, pharmacies, health centres and nursing facilities
- For storing medicines requiring refrigeration between 2 °C and 8 °C
- External min/max refrigerator thermometer with 3 m sensor cable
- Vibration-free noiseless absorption cooling
- Integrated ventilation for reliably constant temperature
- Intelligent energy management with automatic temperature control
- Plastic drawers with ½ extension runners
- LED interior lighting with infrared sensor
- Acoustic door alarm after 20 seconds
- Securely lockable
- Suitable for free-standing use and built-in or under-counter installation
- Door hinging: right (can be changed to the left, see instruction manual)
- Colour: white
- Volume: 27 L
- Dimensions: approx. d 393 x h 580 x w 422 mm
- Weight: approx. 15 kg
- Electronic thermostat control
- Cooling technology: absorption
- Temperature range: 2-8 °C
- Energy consumption: 0.86 kWh / 24h
- Input voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Connected load: 65 W
- Mains operation via Schuko plug for Germany
- Thermometer: external, waterproof
- Measuring range: -5 to +50 °C (+23 to 122 °F)
- Display increment: 1 °C (2 °F)
- Measuring cycle: 10 sec.
- Noise emission: 35 dB(A) (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14/Noise Class B (EU20192016)
- 1 Dometic DS 301H medicine refrigerator
The refrigerator door is mounted on the right-hand side by default. Conversion to the left-hand door hinge is possible independently. Further details can be found in the instruction manual.
The medicine refrigerator is intended for commercial use.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.