Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
DS 601H medicine refrigerator from Dometic
The spacious DS 601H medicine refrigerator by Dometic offers 53 liters of storage volume and has enough space for the preparations that require refrigeration in doctor’s offices and hospitals. Its three extendable drawers ensure the sorted storage of samples and medication. An acoustic warning signal sounds when the door remains open for longer than 20 seconds and a door lock protects against unauthorized access. Thanks to the digital thermometer, the optimal cooling temperature of the interior can be controlled and retained.
- Spacious medicine refrigerator
- Ideal for hospitals, doctor’s offices, pharmacies, and care facilities
- For storing preparations that require cooling between 2 °C and 8 °C
- Integrated min./max. thermometer with value memory for control
- Vibration-free absorption cooling with fan
- Intelligent energy management
- 3 metal drawers mounted on roller bearings with ¾ extension
- Interior LED lighting with infrared sensor
- Acoustic door alarm, when it remains open for too long
- Securely lockable
- Suitable for freestanding use, mounted or under-cabinet installation
- Door hinge: right-sided, optionally left-sided
- Color: white
- Volume: 53 l
- Measurements: approx. L 49 x H 59 x W 47 cm
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
- Electronic thermostatic control
- Cooling technology: absorption
- Temperature range 2 - 8 °C
- Energy consumption: 1.05 kWh / 24h
- Input voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Connected load: 85 W
- 1 Dometic DS 601H medicine refrigerator
The refrigerator door is installed ex work on the right side as standard. A self-reliant modification to a left-sided door hinge is possible. Further details can be found in the user manual.
The medicine refrigerator is intended for commercial use.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
User manualView details