Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
Ear candles propolis from Naturhelix
Naturhelix Earcandles Propolis
The traditional Hopi ear candling treatment is a natural healing method based on heat and propolis. The ear candle is placed in the external auditory canal. When the candle burns out, the patient also feels a slight vibration. Naturhelix Hopi candles are available in different scents.
- Naturhelix Earcandles
- Earcandles Propolis for adults or children
- gentle heat conduction to the inner ear
- traditional shamanic remedy of the Hopi Indians
- 100 % organic quality
- free from dyes
- free of artificial additives
- with natural essential oils
- Diameter of 10 mm / 15 mm (bottom / top)
- Length about 24 cm
- maximum burning time 11 min.
- each candle is provided with a gauze filter
With the ear candle to nature: The Hopi candle Propolis
Candles are available in different designs from natural to lavender, from eucalyptus to propolis. Super simply the treatment with the nature helix Hopi candles can be accomplished naturally also at home. One puts the ear candle into the external auditory canal. Now the Naturhelix ear candle begins to burn. During burning, the candle produces a pleasant warmth and a sensation of vibration waves in the patient's ear canal. This sensation is made possible by the chimney effect of the Naturhelix ear candles.
The treatment with Naturhelix ear candles - step by step
Make sure that the ear candle treatment takes place in a draft-free room. This way the candle will burn evenly during the treatment. To avoid burn injuries, never use the ear candles alone and on yourself!
Preparing ear candles
For ear candling application, you will need two ear candles with a protective disc (Both ears must always be treated!). Prepare water to extinguish the candles and a glass for the patient. Before and after the treatment, the patient should drink at least half a glass of water to help detoxify the body. If necessary, provide a cotton cloth or ear candle treatment cloth to cover the hair. Matches or a lighter are also needed.
Ear candling should be applied in as comfortable and calm an atmosphere as possible. The patient lies down in a comfortable sideways position so that the candle can be placed vertically on the external auditory canal. With a short massage of the auricle and the surrounding area, one can increase the effect of the ear candling treatment.
Next, the assistant should cover the surrounding head area and the patient's hair with a cloth.
Light the ear candle
Pull the protective disc up from the bottom to the marked line. Now light the upper, wider end of the candle. Shortly after lighting, you will notice fine white smoke at the narrow end of the candle. Please wait a few seconds (maximum 30 seconds) until the chimney effect is completely created and no more smoke comes out of the lower candle opening.
The ear candle treatment
Then place the narrower end of the candle with the gauze filter vertically on the patient's external auditory canal. The protective screen should cover the assistant's hand throughout the treatment. Make sure that the ear candle sits comfortably on the patient's external ear canal. The candle must be held vertically during the treatment. Once the candle has burned down to the mark, simply remove it from the patient's ear. Now you should treat the patient's other ear in the same way. After the ear candling treatment, it is recommended to relax for 10 to 15 minutes. If possible, keep the ears warm and dry for half a day after the treatment.
Important notes on the use of ear candles
Ear candling treatment is not recommended in the following exceptional cases:
- if patients cannot lie still during the treatment (e.g. due to acute coughing or sneezing fits, etc.)
- if patients are afraid of the treatment and it is to be expected that they might jerk their head away during the treatment
- in infants under 3 years of age
- in case of allergies or sensitivities to components of the ear candles
- in case of acute ear infections (e.g. of the external auditory canal), injured eardrum, inner ear implants, etc.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that ear candling treatment must be performed at your own risk and responsibility. Ear candling treatment is a complementary therapy, it cannot be a substitute for professional medical advice.
All information about the application and effects of ear candling is based on experiences of therapists and users. We cannot report any results or documents of official medical research. Please note that our information brochure cannot be considered as medical advice. In case of doubt, please consult your doctor, therapist or pharmacist.
- Observe general fire safety precautions to avoid possible fires.
- Never use ear candles on yourself alone!
- Never burn the ear candle completely!
- Make sure that the treatment is carried out in a draft-free room.
Scope of delivery
- 10 ear candles propolis for adults / children