Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Softlaser from BioLas
The BioLas Softlaser is suitable for spot and area irradiation of the skin surface in humans and animals. Lightweight and easy to hold, the BioLas Softlaser can be used therapeutically in a variety of ways in naturopathy or alternative medicine. The wavelength of the Biolas soft laser is tuned to penetrate the skin and subcutaneous tissue effectively and gently, causing no pain to your patient.
Softlaser 6 / 6s - At a glance
- For spot and area irradiation of the skin surface
- Suitable for humans and animals
- Optimal wavelength for gentle penetration of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Precise localization through point finder
- Red light laser diode in the visible range
- Integrated timer (time setting: 1-19 min.)
- Battery monitoring
- Maintenance-free, no training necessary
- No laser safety goggles required
- Weight: 144.5 g
- Length: 19.5 cm
- Available in different laser powers (Softlaser 6 with 5 mW or Softlaser 6s with 6.5 mW)
Softlaser 6 / 6s - Pinpoint accuracy
The Softlaser 6 / 6s has an integrated point detector, which makes it possible to easily and precisely locate the point to be irradiated and then irradiate it. Each point is irradiated for 1 minute - the time can be set by means of a timer. The punctual as well as the area irradiation of the skin with the soft laser 6 / 6s is completely painless and without the risk of infection, as there is no puncture or injury caused by the laser. The radiation of the acupuncture laser is such that it does not cause heating or alteration of human tissues.
First, the device can be used to determine the type of skin and then set by means of a selector switch (dry, moist or normal). Then the pen is placed as perpendicular to the skin surface as possible. Using the point finder scale, you can easily identify the acupuncture point to be treated. Once this point is located, the laser is activated via the laser switch.
- Laser protection class: 2M
- Laser power: 5 mW (Softlaser 6) / 6.5 mW (Softlaser 6s)
- Wavelength: 650 nm
- Beam diameter at output: 1 mm
- Beam divergence: 17°, continuous beam
- Battery operation with 4 x LR03/AAA micro batteries (1.5 V)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Biolas soft laser
- 4 alkaline batteries type AAA
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 hard case
This article is excluded from withdrawal.