Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 28.04.2021 and 30.04.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Stethoskop Littmann Lightweight II from Littmann
This Littmann stethoscope is the lightest of all adult stethoscopes, it weighs only 118 grams. The double-sided chest piece offers botha tunable diaphragm an an open bell. The chestpiece has the shape of a teardrop to be easily positioned under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages. The tunable diaphragm allows for hearing high or low frequency sounds clearly by slightly adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument for medical professionals and patient care givers such as students, nurses, medical assistants or first responders.
The chestpiece is made from a metal/resin composite, the diaphragm from epoxy /fiberglas. The headset material is aerospace alloy/anodized aluminum.
- double-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphraghm/open bell
- excellent acoustic properties
- non-chill diaphragm and rim
- single-tube model retaining shape/flexibiity
- latex and phthalate-free
- adjustable headset
- snap-tight eartips (soft)
- light and comfortable
- Length: 71 cm
- Weight: 118 g / chestpiece: 47 g
- Warranty period: 2 years
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Littmann Lightweight II stethoscope
- 1 pair of soft-sealing eartips