Universal scale for mobile & stationary use
Delivery 9 to 12 days
You will receive your goods between the 12.06.2023 and 15.06.2023
Baby scale MBC from KERN
The baby scale MBC from KERN is the ideal weighing station for delivery rooms, midwives' practices and pediatric clinics. For extensive examinations, the baby scale has useful functions. Due to the compact format, the scale can be easily transported and used as a mobile unit if required.
- Universal baby scale for mobile and stationary use
- Large cradle with ergonomic curvature
- Backlit LC display
- Non-slip stand due to rubberized feet
- Medical approval according to 93/42/EEC
- Calibrated class III for the respective country of delivery
- Material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions lying surface: W 60 × D 28 × H 5,5 cm
- Dimensions of display unit: W 20 × D 12.5 × H 5.8 cm
- Overall dimensions: W 89 × D 46 × H 17 cm
- Weight: 5,5 kg
- Available in different versions
Extended range of functions of the MBC baby scale
For increased measuring accuracy and as an aid to weighing, the MBC baby scale from KERN has some practical additional functions.
Due to the internal data memory with difference function it is possible to determine the amount of breast milk taken in. To do this, simply measure the baby's respective body weight before and after feeding and calculate the increase.
The integrated data hold function automatically freezes the determined result. This allows medical staff to devote themselves to parental consultation without haste and to note the measured value at a later time.
Thanks to the automatic switch-off function , the baby scale switches itself off after a short time. This conserves batteries and saves the effort of deactivating the scale manually.
- Functions: Difference, data hold, automatic switch off
- Weighing system: strain gauge
- Weighing range: max. 15 kg or max. 20 kg
- Measuring unit: kg; g
- Power supply: 6 AA batteries each (sold separately) or AC adapter
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN MBC baby scale in the selected version
- 1 protective cover
- 1 power adapter for EU/CH/UK
- Including calibration class III for the respective country of delivery
|Load Capacity:||15 kg, 20 kg|
|Calibration:||Calibration class III|
This item is not eligible for returns.