Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
Cardiology IV Stethoscope – Rainbow Edition from Littmann
The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostics Stethoscope is the new top model of Littmann’s successful 3M Series. The Cardiology IV is not just pretty to look at: its inner qualities will impress you, too! Optimized acoustics deliver better high-frequency sounds. You won’t miss any heartbeats! Additionally, the Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostics Stethoscope features a stylish design and an adjustable Dual-Frequency diaphragm.
You’ll outshine everyone with this rainbow finish. Ideal for those with a bright personality! Treat yourself to a colorful highlight for your everyday hospital life. This stethoscope is unfortunately not suitable for pediatricians, since children always want to keep it.
The steel is anodized, which gives the stethoscope its unique coloring. This doesn’t only make the stethoscope nice-looking: it also makes the coloring more durable and less likely to fade or flake off. The stethoscope is also resistant to weather, UV radiation, high temperatures and chemicals. Your new Cardiology IV with chestpiece in rainbow finish comes with discreet black ear hooks.
For those with eagle eyes: Please note that color deviations are possible!
- Stylish Littmann Stethoscope in colorful design
- Two high-precision, one-sided Dual-Frequency diaphragms with improved acoustics
- Easy-to-attach and easy-to-clean diaphragms
- Precision-built two-sided chestpiece made of stainless steel
- Pediatric side can be easily converted into a classic open bell
- Tubing with improved resistance against skin oils and alcohol
- Chestpiece features a stylish design
- Total length: 69 cm
- Diameter (pediatric diaphragm): ⌀ 33 cm
- Diameter (adult diaphragm): ⌀ 43 cm
- Weight (chest piece): 87 g
- Total weight: 177 g
- Available with optional engraving
- Available in different colors
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope at a glance
The one-sided Dual-Frequency diaphragm on both parts of the chestpiece allows for great precision while auscultating both children and adults. The new and improved Cardiology IV also makes high frequencies more easily perceptible. Besides, you can easily replace the one-sided diaphragm with a non-chill rim, converting the pediatric side to an open bell.
The chestpiece of the Cardiology IV has been precisely designed, featuring now a more stylish and less angular shape. The new tubing-system is significantly more resistant to skin oils and alcohols than its predecessors. As a result, it is significantly more durable, stain-proof and less likely to discolor.
- 1 Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope – Rainbow Edition in the selected color
Cleaning and care tipsView details