Cardiology IV Stethoscope – Black Edition from Littmann
The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostics Stethoscope is the latest top value model in 3M’s Littmann Series. This stethoscope is not just pretty to look at: its inner qualities will impress you, too! Optimized acoustics deliver better high-frequency sounds, while a new, more stylish design will catch everyone's eye! This way, you won't miss even the faintest of heartbeats. Additionally, the Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostics Stethoscope features an adjustable Dual-Frequency diaphragm.
The Black Edition
The Black Edition of the Littmann Cardiology IV is very popular among medical professionals thanks to its distinctive look, having a completely matte chestpiece and ear tubes.
All Littmann stethoscopes contain nickel, which helps prevent rust. In this Black Edition, the stainless steel is completely covered with black paint – making the stethoscope therefore also allergy-friendly.
For those with eagle eyes: Please note that color deviations are possible!
- Modern Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostics Stethoscope
- Two high-precision, one-sided Dual-Frequency diaphragms with improved acoustics
- Easy-to-attach and easy-to-clean diaphragms
- Precision-built two-sided chestpiece made of stainless steel
- Pediatric side can be easily converted into a classic open bell
- Tubing with improved resistance against skin oils and alcohol
- Chestpiece features a stylish design
- Total length: 69 cm
- Diameter (pediatric diaphragm): ⌀ 33 cm
- Diameter (adult diaphragm): ⌀ 43 cm
- Weight (chest piece): 87 g
- Total weight: 177 g
- Available with optional engraving
- Available in different colors
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope at a glance
The one-sided Dual-Frequency diaphragm on both parts of the chestpiece allows for great precision while auscultating both children and adults. The new and improved Cardiology IV also makes high frequencies more easily perceptible. Besides, you can easily replace the one-sided diaphragm with a non-chill rim, converting the pediatric side to an open bell.
The chestpiece of the Cardiology IV has been precisely designed, featuring now a more stylish and less angular shape. The new tubing-system is significantly more resistant to skin oils and alcohols than its predecessors. As a result, it is significantly more durable, stain-proof and less likely to discolor.
- 1 Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope – Black Edition in the selected color
Cleaning and care tipsView details