Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
Lightweight II Stethoscope from Littmann
The Littmann Lightweight II Stethoscope is the perfect choice for beginners, students, and people working in the rescue services, anesthesia and nursing fields. It offers excellent acoustics when auscultating, making it easy to take your patient's blood pressure. The high-quality two-sided chestpiece and tunable diaphragm ensure the quality of this Littmann stethoscope.
For those with eagle eyes: Please note that color deviations are possible!
- High-quality Littmann Stethoscope with single-lumen
- Integrated 3M Littmann Tunable Technology
- Two-sided chestpiece with open bell and tunable diaphragm
- Soft ear tips for a comfortable fit
- Chestpiece material: metal with resine combination
- Ear tubes material: aluminium alloy
- Diaphragm material: epoxy resin and fiberglass
- Total length: 71 cm
- Diameter (chestpiece): ⌀ 54 cm
- Total weight: 118 g
- Available in different colors
Lightweight II Stethoscope – The Lightweight
These stethoscopes are especially useful for students, beginners and rescue workers, but are also suitable for nurses and anesthetists. The first choice for measuring blood pressure and breathing, as well as for general physical examination. In addition: the Lightweight II is available in a wide range of custom colors, just like most Littmann stethoscopes. Auscultation is an everyday task in clinics and practices. Therefore, it should be performed fast, accurately and comfortably. The Littmann Lightweight II stethoscope makes such auscultation possible for both examiners and patients.
All Littmann Stethoscopes contain nickel, which helps prevent rust
- 1 Littmann Lightweight II Stethoscope in the selected color
- 1 pair of soft eartips
Cleaning and care tipsView details