Delivery 34 to 37 days
The delivery will take place between the 21.11.2023 and 24.11.2023
SE-301 ECG from EDAN
The Edan SE-301 is a reliable 3-channel resting ECG with a compact design and integrated thermal printer, making it ideal for mobile use. Its big multicolor touchscreen allows for a particularly user-friendly operation. SE-301 ECG supports 12 simultaneous leads, while color-coding on the display offers information about signal quality, enabling safe and precise diagnoses. External devices such as a barcode reader or an additional printer can be connected via the ECG’s USB ports.
- Compact 3-channel resting ECG
- Integrated thermal printer
- 5" multicolor touchscreen
- Color-coded display visualizing signal quality
- One-button operation
- Complies with metrological control
- 12 simultaneous leads
- Automatic support for interpretation and evaluation
- Easy handling during mobile use
- Measurements: L 143 x W 224 x H 54 cm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Internal storage: approx. 500 ECG measurements
- Ports: 2 USB, 1 microSD
- CMRR (Common Mode Rejection Ratio): ≤ 140 dB
- Bandwidth: 0.01 - 300 Hz
- Sampling rate: 16,000 Hz
- Power supply: mains or battery power
- Battery type: lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: approx. 8.5 hours in operation
- 1 Edan SE-301 ECG
- 1 patient cable
- 6 suction electrodes
- 4 clip electrodes
- 1 roll of recording paper
- 1 power supply unit
- 1 li-ion battery
An obligatory instruction is needed for this product in Germany according to MPBetriebV. The instruction is not included in the price.
A fee-based instruction by the manufacturer is possible after agreement. Please contact us for more information.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.