Delivery 20 to 23 days
The delivery will take place between the 02.01.2024 and 05.01.2024
Combi 400 electrotherapy combination unit from Gymna
The Gymna Combi 400 is a comprehensively equipped professional therapy device for pain relief, tissue repair and muscle stimulation - for beginners and professionals in physiotherapy. Whether electrotherapy, ultrasound or combination therapy - a comprehensive program selection with intelligent solutions enables successful treatment strategies. The guided therapy system (GTS) for navigation and a comprehensive database with clinical information, make the Gymna 400 series user-friendly and intuitive. The device works according to the latest recommendations of evidence-based therapy and complies with the most recent scientific studies. A comprehensive medical database and anatomical views of the musculoskeletal system provide important guidance in therapy selection, and treatment can be explained clearly and competently.
- Electrotherapy and ultrasound support in one combined device
- Guided therapy system (GTS) with simple color management
- Large touch screen with full color graphics
- Preset standard programs for each application and indication
- With 31 current forms
- Anatomical library
- Medical device class IIa 93/42/EEC
- Incl. Accessories for electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, touch pen and contact gel
- Dimensions: W 36 x H 26 x D 28.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 7.8 kg (incl. accessories)
The functions of the Combi 400 series
Innovative color guidance system
The Guided Therapy System (GTS) stands for intuitive navigation. Electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy or combination therapy, as well as the optional vacuum and laser therapy, have a uniform color design from therapy selection to parameter display. Large selection keys in the display make starting therapy quick and easy.
The device settings can also be customized with the setup wizard - for a personal touch and intuitive handling in every application.
- Programs selectable by treatment target, by body area, indication or cellular effects
- Detailed images for placement of electrodes and devices on the body
- I/T curve diagnostic programs (stimulus intensity / stimulus time curve diagnostics)
- Diagnostic programs on the state of electrical sensitivity of the neuromuscular system (S-D curve)
- Connections for 2 or 4 electrodes
- Two independent channels, simultaneous or 2-pole controllable
- Treat two different pathologies simultaneously with two different types of current
- Iontophoresis treatment
- Currents: rectified, diadynamic, interference, TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation), NMES (neuromuscular electrical stimulation), as well as micro and high voltage current
The ultrasound probe included in the set, with an area of 4 cm² and frequencies of 1 or 3 MHz, generates massage vibrations and deep heat using sound waves.
- Continuous and pulsating mode
- Complete absorption of ultrasound waves
- Optionally available: ultrasound head with 1 cm² (1 and 3 MHz)
The two-channel technology of the Combi 400 allows the combination of electrotherapy with ultrasound application to optimize the treatment.
- Many types and forms of current are available for the combination therapy programs
- Simultaneous therapy: separate treatment of two different indications
- Combination therapy: application of two methods simultaneously to intensify treatment for one indication
- Optional therapy methods: electrotherapy / laser or ultrasound / laser
- Display: 10.4" TFT LCD touch screen
- Currents: 31, various current forms
- Current forms with combination therapy: 18
- Functionalities: Treatment target, indications, diagnostics, body part, cellular effects, standard therapy programs, free memory menu, anatomy library
- 2 ultrasound output ports
- Incl. multi transducer (1 and 3 MHz), 4 cm2, continuous and pulsating mode (10 - 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - 100 %)
- Languages: 13
- Adjustable loudspeaker for acoustic feedback
- USB port for software updates
- Medical device: Class IIa
- Safety class II
- Insulation: Type BF
- Mains voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power, in operation: 100 VA
Scope of delivery
- 1 Gymna Combi 400 electrotherapy combination unit
- 1 multi-frequency ultrasound head 4 cm² (1 & 3 MHz)
- 2 patient electrode cables, two-core
- 4 rubber electrodes (6 x 8 cm)
- 4 Chamex sponge bags for electrodes
- 4 fixation tapes (5 x 60 cm)
- 1 Pain scale (Visual analogue scale; VAS score card)
- 500 ml contact gel
- 1 touch pen
- 1 power cord
- 1 Quick start manual
- 1 instruction manual
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV. The instruction is not included in the price.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.