Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 15.08.2022 and 18.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
HEINE EN 200 Diagnostic Center from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE EN 200 Diagnostic Center is a modern wall transformer for versatile use with examination heads. The EN 200 adds an efficient diagnostic station to existing practice and clinic equipment. The two examination handles are compatible with all HEINE BETA and K series LED and XHL instrument heads. The long coiled cable ensures unrestricted freedom of movement. The integrated brightness control allows the heads to be continuously adjusted for optimum illumination. The EN 200 wall transformer allows parallel use of both instrument handles. In addition, the handles are equipped with integrated anti-theft protection.
- Wall transformer for HEINE instrument heads of the BETA and K series
- Space-saving storage of instruments ready to hand
- Automatic on/off switch when instruments are removed and reset
- Parallel operation of several instruments possible
- Stepless brightness control
- Expandable via USB interface
- Soft-start technology to protect the lamps
- Integrated theft protection for the examination attachments
- Long coiled cable for more freedom of movement
Scope of delivery
- 1 HEINE EN 200 Diagnostic Center
No instrument heads are included in the scope of delivery.