Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
ECG SE-1200 Express from EDAN
With its compact dimensions and wide range of functions, the Edan SE-1200 Express is a suitable ECG for on-the-go and on-site use. With the clear alphanumeric keyboard, patient data can be entered quickly. All parameters relevant to the examination can be reliably viewed via the large 8" multicolor touch display - including freeze and playback function when displaying ECG curves. The integrated interpretation aid and automatic measurement additionally help with the evaluation. The internal memory can document up to 200 ECG examinations.
- 12-lead ECG for mobile use
- Large 8" multicolor touch display
- Integrated, high-resolution thermal printer
- Automatic interpretation and measurement
- Analysis of heart rate variability (HRV)
- Freeze and replay function of ECG curves
- Defibrillation protection
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Dimensions: L 420 x W 330 x H 105 mm
- Weight: approx. 5 kg
- Internal memory: approx. 200 ECGs
- A/D converter with 24 bit
- Data transmission: Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Power supply: Mains and battery operation
- QWERTY keyboard layout
Scope of delivery
- 1 Edan SE-1200 Express ECG
- 6 suction electrodes
- 4 clamp electrodes
- 1 patient cable
- 1 power cord
- 1 battery
- ECG recording paper
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV. The instruction is not included in the price.
An instruction with costs by the manufacturer is possible after arrangement. Please contact us for further information.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.