Crepe Paper Bandage bmp from BSN
For provisional immobilization of the injured extremity and for compressing the padding under rigid or support bandages.
Padding under rigid or support bandages has to be pre-compressed, so that there is not too much play between bandage and the extremity; otherwise, the immobilization would be compromised. This is the purpose that BSN Medical's crepe paper bandage serves, as part of the company's support bandage product line.
This bandage consists 100% of cellulose.
It exhibits good layer cohesion and does a good job compressing the padding. It serves to pre-immobilize extremities and prevents water with dissolved plaster from soaking the padding. The bandage is easy to use, can be torn and can be used on highly contoured body parts. It also protoects against the cast saw during cast removal.
- for rigid and support bandages
- for pre-immobilization of extremities
- at least 200% stretchable
- for pre-compressing padding material under rigid and support bandaging
- prevents intrusion of the water-plaster mix into the padding material