Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 19.08.2022 and 23.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Zetuvit absorbent dressings sterile from HARTMANN
The HARTMANN Zetuvit absorbent dressing pad has a high absorption capacity for absorbing wound fluid. Sterile Zetuvit disposable dressings are suitable for wound coverage in acute and chronic exuding wounds. They absorb a large amount of fluid, even in the presence of heavy exudate production, and promote prompt wound healing. A thick layer of smooth-fibered cellulose fluff is encased in a cellulose layer and a hydrophilic nonwoven. Therefore, the wound dressing absorbs a lot of fluid without sticking to the wound - even with heavy exudate production. The side facing away from the wound, made of water-repellent and air-permeable fleece, is marked by a blue stripe.
- Sterile disposable compress made of cellulose
- Wound covering with high absorbency
- For absorbing liquids
- Promotes wound healing
- Surrounding tissue remains dry
- For padding the wound area
- Multi-layer structure: Cellulose flakes in cellulose layer, wrapped in hydrophilic nonwoven fabric
- Water-repellent and air-permeable reverse side
- Marking of the side facing away from the wound by blue stripe
- Sterilely packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN Zetuvit absorbent dressings sterile in the selected size
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.