Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
Zetuvit absorbent dressings sterile from HARTMANN
The HARTMANN Zetuvit absorbent dressing pad has a high absorption capacity for absorbing wound fluid. Sterile Zetuvit disposable dressings are suitable for wound coverage in acute and chronic exuding wounds. They absorb a large amount of fluid, even in the presence of heavy exudate production, and promote prompt wound healing. A thick layer of smooth-fibered cellulose fluff is encased in a cellulose layer and a hydrophilic nonwoven. Therefore, the wound dressing absorbs a lot of fluid without sticking to the wound - even with heavy exudate production. The side facing away from the wound, made of water-repellent and air-permeable fleece, is marked by a blue stripe.
- Sterile disposable compress made of cellulose
- Wound covering with high absorbency
- For absorbing liquids
- Promotes wound healing
- Surrounding tissue remains dry
- For padding the wound area
- Multi-layer structure: Cellulose flakes in cellulose layer, wrapped in hydrophilic nonwoven fabric
- Water-repellent and air-permeable reverse side
- Marking of the side facing away from the wound by blue stripe
- Sterilely packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN Zetuvit absorbent dressings sterile in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.