Vliwazell Compresses from Lohmann & Rauscher
Vliwazell from Lohmann & Rauscher is a sterile absorbent dressing pad for the optimal treatment of moderately to heavily exuding wounds. The completely closed compress is equally suitable for the acute and chronic treatment of superficial and already infected injuries. The highly absorbent wound dressing has an integrated distribution layer that evenly distributes the absorbed wound secretion and a protective fleece that prevents moisture from penetrating clothing.
- Particularly absorbent wound dressing with cellulose flakes
- For superficial, infected and moderately to heavily exuding injuries
- Equally suitable for care of acute and chronic wounds
- Reduced risk of wound adhesions
- Distribution layer for even distribution of moisture
- Integrated underwear protection fleece prevents moisture penetration into clothing
- Soft, skin-friendly material with lasting flexibility
- Material: Polypropylene, cellulose
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Lohmann & Rauscher Vliwazell sterile compresses in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.