Mölnlycke Tubifast tubular bandage
With 2-way stretch for dressing fixation & skin coverage
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.06.2023 and 13.06.2023
Tubifast tubular bandage from Mölnlycke
The Tubifast tubular bandage is characterized by its 2-Way Stretch Technology. This allows the bandage to stretch both longitudinally and transversely and ensures full freedom of movement for the patient. In addition, the dressing stays securely and firmly in place without the need for safety pins or adhesive tape.
- For use as tubular bandage or underdraw bandage
- Stretchable lengthwise and crosswise due to 2-Way Stretch Technology
- Lightweight, elastic knit fabric for good air circulation
- Less fraying
- Material: viscose, elastane and polyamide
- Can be cut to desired length
- With color coding of the different widths
- Suitable for hand washing and dryer
- Length: 10 m rolled in dispenser box
- Available in different widths:
- Green (5 cm) Circumference: 14 - 24 cm for arms / children's thighs
- Blue (7,5 cm) Circumference: 24 - 40 cm for thighs / children's head
- Yellow (10,75 cm) Circumference: 35 - 64 cm for small hulls / head
Due to the 2-Way Stretch technology, Tubifast tubular bandage is stretchable in both directions, increasing the comfort of the patient. Fraying of the dressing is minimized, reducing the risk of fibers entering the wound. In addition, the dressing fixation is available in three different widths, which are marked with a woven-in color stripe. This allows the dressing to fit well on all limbs, regardless of size or shape.
The Tubifast tubular bandage is universally applicable. It can be used for dressing fixation, for securing wound dressings (moist or dry), as well as for skin covering or as an underdrain stockinette. Thanks to the tube construction, it is also suitable for dressing fixation in difficult places, such as amputation stumps.
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Mölnlycke Tubifast tubular bandage in the selected width