Curapor transparent wound dressing from Lohmann & Rauscher
Curapor transparent from Lohmann & Rauscher is a surgical wound dressing made of waterproof and breathable film. The skin-friendly transparent dressing is suitable for postoperative care of minimally invasive wounds and for minor abrasions and cuts. The sterile dressing reliably protects against secondary infections while providing everyday comfort, as the wound cover can even be worn while showering and swimming.
- Hygienic transparent dressing for practice and clinic
- For postoperative wound care after minimally invasive procedures
- Reliable protection against secondary infections
- Waterproof and breathable
- Sustained adhesion, even during showering and swimming
- Material backing film: polyurethane, polyacrylate adhesive
- Material wound pad: Viscose/polyester (absorbent layer), polyester/polyethylene (wound contact layer)
- Free of rosin and rosin derivative
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different versions
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Lohmann & Rauscher Curapor transparent wound dressing in the selected version
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.