Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
Histoacryl sterile tissue adhesive from B. Braun
B. Braun’s Histoacryl tissue adhesive is a reliable adhesive that seamlessly closes superficial wounds on the skin. It is coloured blue, which makes it possible to check if you applied it correctly. The sterile disposable ampoules are suitable for using during surgery and in the emergency room.
- Wound adhesive for superficial skin wounds and cuts
- Sterile disposable ampoules: suitable for use during surgery
- Thin layer application
- Dries within one minute
- Peels off after the healing process
- Ampoule tip can be twisted off
- Composition: 2-butyl-cyanoacrylate
- Colour: Blue
- Package size: 5 ampoules á 0,5 g
- Ampoules individually packed in peel pack
Reliable and well-known tissue adhesive
The Histoacryl tissue adhesive is primarily used for the closing low-tension skin wounds and simple traumatic lacerations. You can apply it on bigger and smaller surgical incisions. The acrylate adhesive is also suitable for treating large oesophageal or fundus varices: combine it with conventional sclerotherapy. It can also be used to fix hernia meshes, e.g. ones in the groin. You will not need neither suture material nor anything to cover the wound. This makes Histoacryl a cost-effective alternative to conventional wound care methods.
- 5 B. Braun Histoacryl tissue adhesive sterile ampoules à 0,5 g
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.