Prontosan wound irrigation solution from B. Braun
Prontosan wound irrigation solution cleans superficial wounds and can contribute to the significant reduction of wound coatings. In acute and chronic wounds as well as 1st and 2nd degree burns, Prontosan unfolds its antimicrobial effect while being well tolerated. The special composition of Prontosan removes biofilm and permanently moistens the wound bed. Thanks to the moistening effect, dressing changes can be carried out painlessly even on encrusted dressings and wound dressings.
- Ready-to-use solution for cleaning and moistening wounds and burns
- For loosening wound coatings (necroses, fibrin, biofilm)
- Intraoperative cleansing and irrigation of wounds
- Also for instillation in combination with negative pressure wound therapy
- For cleaning the entry ports of transurethral and suprapubic urological catheters, PEG/PEJ probes and peristomal skin areas
- Supports rapid healing
- For repeated and long-term use
- Shelf life up to 8 weeks after opening
- Leak-proof squirt bottle with patented cap
- Ingredients: Water, polihexanide (against germ growth), undecylenamidopropyl betaine (surfactant)
- Sterile solution
Scope of delivery
- 1 bottle of Prontosan wound irrigation solution à 350 ml
H412 – Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.