Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 22.08.2022 and 25.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Prontosan wound irrigation solution from B. Braun
Prontosan wound irrigation solution cleans superficial wounds and can contribute to the significant reduction of wound coatings. In acute and chronic wounds as well as 1st and 2nd degree burns, Prontosan unfolds its antimicrobial effect while being well tolerated. The special composition of Prontosan removes biofilm and permanently moistens the wound bed. Thanks to the moistening effect, dressing changes can be carried out painlessly even on encrusted dressings and wound dressings.
- Ready-to-use solution for cleaning and moistening wounds and burns
- For loosening wound coatings (necroses, fibrin, biofilm)
- Intraoperative cleansing and irrigation of wounds
- Also for instillation in combination with negative pressure wound therapy
- For cleaning the entry ports of transurethral and suprapubic urological catheters, PEG/PEJ probes and peristomal skin areas
- Supports rapid healing
- For repeated and long-term use
- Shelf life up to 8 weeks after opening
- Leak-proof squirt bottle with patented cap
- Ingredients: Water, polihexanide (against germ growth), undecylenamidopropyl betaine (surfactant)
- Sterile solution
Scope of delivery
- 1 bottle of Prontosan wound irrigation solution à 350 ml
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
|Hazard warnings:||H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|Safety instructions:||P273 - Avoid release to the environment.|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.