Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.10.2023 and 11.10.2023
VS-600 patient control monitor from Mindray
The portable VS-600 patient control monitor by Mindray is suitable for monitoring the vital signs of a patient. The vital sign monitor is compact and light and is characterized by its precise measurement values. Spot-check measurements of temperature, blood pressure (NIBP), pulse frequency, and SpO2 can be performed on adults, as well as on children and newborns. For mobile use in emergency care, the robust monitor is equipped with a powerful lithium-ion battery which enables a continuous application of up to 22 hours. The monitor is available in different modules with or without accessories.
- Compact vital signs monitor of the Vital Signs Series
- For spot-check monitoring and continuous measurement
- Suitable for monitoring adults, children, and newborns
- Measurement of pulse frequency, blood pressure (NIBP), and SpO2, as well as body temperature
- Clear 5.7” display with large digits
- Intuitive operation with speed buttons and easy menu navigation
- Extremely powerful lithium-ion battery for 22 h continuous use
- With disengageable pulse tone
- Alarm for deviating values
- Adjustable display brightness
- With big handle
- Incl. mount for an optional SmartTemp module and probe covers
- Measurements: W 134 x D 120 x H 243 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- Available with different modules, both with and without accessories
Functions of the modules
The compact patient monitor is characterized by its easy handling and readability. Its slightly upward tilted viewing angle and the large clear display enable a fast recording of all values. The monitor can be controlled via speed buttons and has an intuitive menu navigation. For the monitoring of body temperature, the device can be equipped with additional thermometers (not included in the package contents).
For monitoring vital parameters, the Mindray VS-600 is available in two variations:
- The VS-600 monitor incl. NIBP module for monitoring blood pressure with upper-arm blood pressure cuffs. The green speed button at the side of the device starts and stops the routine measurement. The values are determined with the oscillometric method, and systole, diastole, and medium pressure are shown on the display, which can be switched from mmHg to kPa. During the NIBP measurement, the pulse frequency per minute (PR) in bpm is also displayed.
- Additionally selectable: standard accessories to the NIBP module – pressure tube (for adults, children, toddlers) and a reusable cuff for adults with an arm circumference of 24 - 35 cm.
- The VS-600 monitor incl. NIBP and Sp02 module for monitoring blood pressure and oxygen saturation as well as pulse frequency. Attachable to this module edition are the Sp02 finger sensors. The display shows the values of the peripheral capillary oxygen saturation in %. In addition, the PI value (perfusion index) is displayed, which is an indicator for the current reliability of the Sp02 measurement. The pulse frequency can be determined via the Sp02 or NIBP measurement, and the pulse rate (PR) is displayed in bpm. Source for the pulse measurement is the Sp02 module when Sp02 and NIBP are measured at the same time.
- Additionally selectable: standard accessories to the Sp02 module – reusable Sp02 finger clip sensor for adults and the suitable cable with a length of 2.5 m.
- 1 Mindray VS-600 vital parameter monitor (without accessories)
- main unit with NIBP module
- 1 mount for SmartTemp module and probe covers
- 1 lithium-ion battery
- 1 power supply unit
The SmartTemp module is not included in the package contents.
According to MPBetriebV, a mandatory briefing is needed for this product if you're based in Germany. The briefing is not included in the purchase price.
A fee-based instruction by the manufacturer is possible after agreement. Please contact us for more information.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.