Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.12.2022 and 13.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Cold-hot compresses from Wrana-Med
The classic cold-warm compresses are used to store and release heat or cold, as needed. To do this, simply place the compress in hot water, the microwave or the refrigerator before use.
- Compress for multiple use
- Universally applicable, e.g. for sports injuries
- Can be used cold or warm
- Long shelf life due to high quality foil
- Can be stored in the freezer without any problems
- Temperature range: - 18 °C to + 80 °C
- Available in different sizes
Instructions for use
For heat applications, heat in water to a maximum of 97 °C or store in 70 °C warm water for immediate use.
For cold applications, place in the freezer / deep freezer until frozen or simply store permanently in it.
Fields of application
- Hot: for back pain, rheumatism, lumbago, sore muscles, etc.
- Cold: for bruises, toothache, fever, arthritis etc.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Wrana-Med cold-hot compress in the selected size