Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 19.08.2022 and 23.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
DDS bacterial filter, single use, for Atmos C 361/41 from ATMOS
ATMOS DDS bacterial filter is suitable for ATMOS secretion canisters with the Direct Docking System. The DDS system allows the container, filter and suction hose to be quickly disconnected from the suction unit and guarantees hygienic reprocessing of the suction system every time a patient is changed. These filters act as an oversuction stop and prevent bacteria and liquids from entering the interior of the unit. The hygienic disposables are replaced and disposed of when they become soiled or when patients are changed. The material offers a particularly large filter surface and also allows high suction capacities.
DDS bacterial filters - At a glance
- Accessories for the ATMOS DDS secretion container
- Part of the ATMOS DDS - Direct Docking System
- Suitable for the devices: ATMOS C 361, - C 451, - Record 55 DDS, ATMOS A 161 Aspirator, - A 161 Battery, - A 261 Aspirator, ATMOS C 161 Aspirator, - C 161 Battery, - C 261 Aspirator, - C 341 Battery/ DDS, ATMOS E 341 Battery/ DDS
- Protection of the interior of the device against penetration of liquids
- Extra large inner filter surface
- Filter change recommended at least every 2 weeks
- In case of heavy contamination or change of patient, the filter must be changed immediately
- Consumable, not reusable
- Not autoclavable
Scope of delivery
- 10 DDS bacterial filters for ATMOS DDS secretion containers