Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Disposable respiratory masks from servoprax
Compared to face masks for multiple use, the Servoprax disposable respiratory mask is characterized by its rapid readiness for use and particularly hygienic applicability. Each disposable respiratory mask has an air bulge that gives it the optimum fit. The transparent dome provides an unobstructed view of the patient, allowing the situation to be kept particularly well under control. In combination with the special valve, the inflatable air bulge of the face mask also enables individual adaptation to the patient's facial contours. Not only the standardized connections of the masks, but also their compact shape mean that this small accessory is ideal for stowing and taking along in an emergency case or bag. In the rescue service, the good transportability of the ventilation masks is worth its weight in gold. The masks can also be attached with head straps - the hook ring provided for this purpose can be easily removed when not required.
- Air-bead mask with valve
- For single use in rescue, emergency medical services and hospitals
- Ideal supplement for inhalation therapy and anesthesia
- Suitable accessory for the commercially available resuscitator bag
- Transparent dome
- Color coded sizes
- Inflatable cushion for individual hardness adjustment during ventilation
- Hook ring included for attachment with a head strap
- Made of PVC, DEHP-free
- Standardized connections - 22 mm and 15 mm for each anesthesia set
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 servoprax disposable respiratory mask in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.