Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
HEINE mini 3000 ophthalmoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
HEINE’s mini 3000 is a pocket-sized ophthalmoscope. It has 5 different apertures that allow you to adapt the instrument's head as you need to – there is even a grey filter for light-sensitive patients. The device’s head is made of a special plastic that guarantees maximum diagnostic quality and sharp images. You can choose between the XHL (xenon halogen) and LED illumination models. The XHL one has a direct technology which runs thanks to some efficient fibre optics, while the LED one combines power with a long operating time. The design is impact resistant and compact: it will fit in any lab coat pocket and can be used in all hospitals or clinics.
- Direct ophthalmoscope in handy pocket format
- Xenon halogen or LED illumination
- Integrated on/off switch
- Impact resistant and lightweight
- Two-piece design consisting of handle and head piece
- Soft orbital support protects eyeglass lenses during the examination
- 5 different apertures including fixation star
- Housing material: refined plastic with chrome alloy
- Available with engraving
- Available with different illumination modes and colours
- Switch off function
- At least 20,000 switching cycles
- Illumination: 2.5 V XHL (Xenon Halogen) or LED
- Correction range: + 20 to - 20 D (± 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D)
- Power supply: 1 AA battery
- 1 HEINE mini 3000 ophthalmoscope in the desired model and colour
- 1 retaining clip
- 1 AA battery
Brand: HEINE Optotechnik
User ManualView details
Customer reviews ⦁ HEINE mini 3000 ophthalmoscope
This article has
What other customers say:
Ich habe es für Hausbesuche gekauft.
Klein, handlich und macht was es soll.
Die mitgelieferte Tasche hat Platz für das Ophthalmoskop, Ersatzbatterien und sogar noch ein Otoskop aus der...